1. EZHUTHENI ARAKATALAI Given AWARD for Social Service - 2012
2. Chief Guest & Received “WOMEN ACHIEVER AWARD” 2015 From ANNA NAGAR TOWERS CLUB, Ladies Forum.
3. Women’s Day March 8th 2015 & Received Leprosy Patient Service Award From LIONS CLUB OF CHENNAI BOSE City.
4. Felicitated for Women’s day “SINGAM MUZAKAM”2015
5. Received “GEM OF TAMIL NADU” From National Integrity Cultural Academy - 2015
6. Speaker on World Anti leprosy day CME – 01.02.2015
7. “MOTHER THERESA” AWARD by Singam Virudhu For Social In Medical Field - 2016
8. Chief Guest in Meenakshi Matriculation School Mogappair “WOMAN OF EXCELLENCE AWARD” for Social Service & Medical help During Floods In Chennai. 2016
9. RAJIV GANDHI GOLD STAR MILIENIUM AWARD 21.08.2016 for Service to Leprosy patients.
10. CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION – Rotary Club of Chennai Bharathi 15.05.2016
11. Chairperson – International Conference in Paediatric Dermatology 11th Nov 2016.
12. Provoke & Thuli Foundation “TREE PLANTATION” Guest of Honour, 06.01.2017.
13. D4V – “Guest of Honour” 08.01.2017. Vardha cyclone volunteers.
14. “SLUM GUARD” Event Provoke and THAI MANNE VANAKKAM CHIEF GUEST of Honour 22.01.2017.
15. LEPROSY FREE CAMP conducted on 30.01.2017 at Dr. U Mohan Roa Memorial Hospital, Egmore, Chennai.
16. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 09.02.2017 at Corporation Girls School – Manthope, Chennai.
17. CHIEF GUEST for Club Closing Ceremony on 10.02.2017 at JRK Matriculation Higher Secondary School at Vadapalani, Chennai.
18. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 15.02.2017 at Corporation Middle School, Mettupalayam, Chennai – 600 033.
19. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP Corporation UPHC on 15.02.2017 at CIT Nagar, Nandanam. Chennai.
20. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 16.02.2017 at Corporation school, Nesapakkam, UPHC, MGR Nagar.
21. MEHENDI JUDGE in Rotary District Conference of SAGA 3230 at Chennai Trade Centre as on 18.02.2017, Nandambakkam.
22. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 21.02.2017 Corporation Hospital, Natesan Nagar, Virukambakkam, Chennai.
23. Chief Guest in Breast Cancer awareness programme Organised by INDIA TURNS PINK on 23.02.2017 at ATHIPARASAKTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, Melmaruvathur.
24. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 24.02.2017 at Corporation school, UPHSC at Jafferkanpet, Chennai.
25. Chief Guest in Breast Cancer awareness programme Organised by INDIA TURNS PINK on 24.02.2017 at NAZARETH COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE, AVADI.
26. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 25.02.2017 at Corporation Hospital, at Koyembedu, Chennai.
27. Director of Women Empowerment on ANNUAL WOMEN’S MEET 2017, on 04.03.2017 Conducted by VENUS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION. At Radha Regent, koyambedu, chennai.
28. WIGOMANIA is a UK based wig company I have been appointed as an ambassador and the profit of the WIGS goes to Cancer patients and many WIGS Yearly Sponsored by them free of cost to Cancer patients.
29. Tree Plantation with THULI FOUNDATION was the Chief Guest of honour in MADHA ENGGNEERING COLLEGE Kundrathur, on 07.03.2017
30. Guest of Honour at Breast Cancer awareness INDIA TURNS PINK at Madurai Airport and awarded for PINK AMBASSADOR on 08.03.2017
31. LADIES SPECIAL MAGAZINE awarded for Women Entrepreneur Excellence on 11.03.2017.
32. SEERMIGU VIRUDHU Award given for Women Achiever and volunteer in various Social Causes given by TAMILNADU TEACHERS ASSOCIATION AND KALAI THAMIZHM MAYAM on 12.03.2017
33. Tamil Nadu Teachers Association’s AASIRIYAR SEITHI Monthly publish, they are proudly mentioned that Dr.Renuka Ramakrishnan Doing lot of Free Social Service in Medical field
34. Contribute Rs.4,500/- of Cheque to the Physically Challenged People in ANNAINESAM charitable trust located in K.K.Nagar to motivate them to do self employment on 21.03.2017
35. FREE MEDICAL CAMP and Provide Free Medicine for the Student on 21.03.2017 Corporation Middle School, Nesapakkam, Chennai.
36. FREE MEDICAL SKIN CAMP on 24.03.2017 Corporation Hospital, Vadapalani, Chennai.
37. TREE PLANTATION with Rotary Club Of Chennai Bharathi at anna tower, anna nagar on 24.03.2017.
38. Chief Guest in 4th Annual Celebration at LITTLE LEADER PLAY SCHOOL on 25.03.2017.
39. I celebrate Tamil New year with these loving kids from SUMAITHANGI ORPHANAGE with 30 volunteers students. Gave them lunch and had with Gods children. Felt very happy and contented with life. On 14th April 2017
40. Received this WOMEN GLORY OF SOUTH INDIA award for my professional and social service 16.4.2017
41. SNEGITHIYE Book publisher they areproudly mentioned that Dr.Renuka Ramakrishnan Doing lot of Free Social Service in Medical field (Book Published date :16.4.2017)
42. AWARENESS INDIA MOVEMENT given ABDHUL KALAM award. And honoured as a chief guest. 2017
43. FREE SKIN CAMP for BALAVIHAR HOME for the disabled and mentally retarded On 27th April 2017
44. Creative Minds Presents awards to WOMEN ACHIEVERS on April 2017
45. FREE SKIN CAMP for Leprosy Balaramapuram Colony in Villivakkam. On 24th May 2017
46. 4th Annual AIM Kalam Award - Chief guest of honour for this award function. On 25.05.2017
47. DINATHANTHI published my Speech about Breast Cancer Awareness on 03.06.2017
48. Guest of Honour For ABDUL KALAM’s VISION 2020 - 2017
49. Thanga Magal Award Given for Social Service by SOCIAL PROTECTION on 11.06.2017
50. Guest of Honour In TELEDERM INDIA 2017 on 16.07.2017.
51. GUEST OF HONOUR for VISION 2020 on 22.07.2017
52. FREE SKIN CAMP for Girls school, at Manthoppu. On 01.08.2017
53. FREE SKIN CAMP for Corporation Hospital, at Saidapet West. On 01.08.2017
54. FREE SKIN CAMP for BALWADI CENTRE at T.Nagar, on 11.08.2017
55. FREE SKIN CAMP for TIRUPAM TRUST on 14.08.2017
56. INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION at ANNAI ULLAM, Kodambakkam on 15.08.2017
57. FREE BREAST CANCER AWARNESS for Krishna Swamy School at Anna Nagar on 19.08.2017
58. TV Interview Programme conducted by SATYAM TV on 7.10.2017
59. Suyam Charitable Trust Vyasarpadi Free Medical Camp for 150 Children on 14.10.2017
60. Chief Guest APJ Abdulkalam 86th Birthday celebration at Vellammal School & Monford Hr.Sec. School on 15.10.2017
61. Diwali Celebration with Orphanage Children on 15.10.2017
62. Kalem Kanavugal Chief guest and Best Social Worker Award 2017 on 15. 10.2017
63. Engalukkum Deepavalli, Govt. Aided Orphanage. DD TV live on 16.10.2017
64. Road Side People Deepavali Celebration , Perambur, on 17.10.2017
65. Deepavali Celebration with Phycically challenged Home at Choolaimedu on 17.10.2017
66. Dengue Awareness Camp with Corporation & Genral Hospital at kolathur Everwin School. On 22.10.2017
67. Free Medical Camp at Kalpakkam with Irrular Community on 31.10.2017.
68. Chennai Rains on 3.11.2017 , Visited Slum Areas & Given food and Provisions.
69. Free Medical Camp for Slum People at perambur on 05.11.2017
70. APJ Abdulkalam, Madipakkam, Free Medical Camp for Chennai Rains on 06.11.2017
71. HOPE Charitable Trust Chief Guest for Recycle racks inaguration on 12.11.2017
72. KAVIKKO Convention centre , Mylapore one of the Star Speaker in panel discussion about women 24 Hours MANITHI VELIYA VA on 18.11.2017
73. The Universal Tamil , University gave SEVA RATHANA AWARD on 20.11.2017
74. National Fisherman Guest of honor in kasimedu, Spoken on upliftment of fisherman community women and children on 21.11.2017
75. International Day by persons with disabilities as special guest on 3.12.2017
76. Trans fest 2017 was award “ Behind the Success Award” on 8.12.2017
77. TV interview “Eppadiku Evargal” conducted by News 18 Channel Telecasted on 10.12.2017
78. Quick Action for Relife Medicals send to kanyakumari for OCKV Cyclone on 11.12.2017
79. Featured in the Wonder Women World - 2017
80. TV Interview Program conducted by Satyam TV on 7.10.2017
81. Featured in Womanation Magazine Annual issue - 2017
82. Free Medical Camp and Meet with Transgender on 20.12.2017
83. 21.12.2017 Life Time Achievement Award by Rotary Club of Chennai Bharathi
84. 23.12.2017 Food Sponsored to Chennapuri Annadana Samajam
85. QAF Team Honoured Real Life Heroine of Tamilnadu 22.12.2017
86. Guest of Honour for the AFT Trust on 22.12.17
87. Mangalam Trust Celebrated Pongal with Road side Home less people - 2018
88. Guest of Honour Hape Trust Recycle Rack Inauguration - 2018
89. Womanation September 2017
90. 30.12.2017 Life Time Achievement award by Rotary Club of Chennai Golden Star
91. Golden Star Award 2017
92. Guest of Honour – Asha foundation India Trust -2018
93. World Anti-Leprosy Day 2018 on 30-01-2018 CCC IADVL TN Branch in association with Indian Medical Association ( Poonamale High Road Branch) conducted Free Health Camp at Dr Ambedkar Government Higher Secondary school,, Egmore.
94. Walkathon event for world cancer day was guest of honour on 4th Feb 2018 conducted by Actress Gautami mam Life again foundation , Was indeed an impressive event. Life is to spread love and affection . Let us all take a pledge and spread about that CANCER IS CURABLE IF DETECTED EARLY.It is just like any other disease. LIFE STYLE MANAGEMENT and Diet can make a lot of difference. We can reduce cancer by spreading awareness
95. Valentines Day 1st Celebration with Annai Ullam Old Age home with cake cutting 14.02.2018
96. Valentines Day 2nd Celebration with HOPE TRUST Mentally Challenged Children with cake cutting 14.02.2018
97. Valentines Day 3rd Celebration with SAGOTHARAN TRANSGENDERS with cake cutting 14.02.2018
98. Inspiring Rotarian Award At ROTARY INTERNATIONIAL DISTRICT CONFERENCE 2018 AT Chennai Trade Centre on 17th Feb 2018.
99. CANCER AWARNESS PROGRAMME CONDUCTED BY DR. RENUKA RAMAKRISHNAN ALONG WITH THE INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIAN AND RC CHENNAI BHARATHI ON 20.02.2018 AT Central Excise & GST Chennai South.
100. Visionary women circle Awards On 3rd March 2018 at T.N. Rajarathinampillai peravai hall RA Puram.
101. The Wonder Book of World Record event On Awareness of Women Breast Cancer On 04.03.2018 at RPF Ground, Ayanavaram conducted the Event Chief Guest Fisheries Minister JAYAKUMAR and MP VIJAYAKUMAR AND Dr. V. SHANTHA where 7000 women formed a female gender formation and broke the WORLD RECORD.
102. WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION AT CHENNAI AIRPORT FOR KALYANAMAYEE WOMENS ASSOCIATION WAS A CHIEF GUEST AND GAVE LECTURE ON “WOMEN’S HEALTH & WELFARE” ON 07TH MARCH 2018
103. WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION WITH UNSUNG HEROINES OF CORPORATION TEMPORARY SWEEPER AND WOMEN WHO CARRY THE GARBAGE IN TRICYCLE GAVE A TALK ABOUT HEALTH AND HYGIENE ON 08.03.2018
104. INTERNATIONAL WOMAN’S DAY WOMEN ICON INDIA GLOBAL AWARD Chief Guest was Chief Justice INDIRA BANNERJI AT MUSIC ACADEMY, CHENNAI ON 8.03.2018
105. WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION 08.03.2018 EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW YOUTUBE IN&OUT LIFESTYLE CHANNEL Spoke about being a change in the community for development of women and child.
106. WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION 08.03.2018 EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW On VELICHAM TV Spoke about Dermatological and Hair fall in Women.
107. WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION 09.03.2018 GUEST OF HONOUR PENMAI ENADHU PERUMAI VOICE OF LEADER FOR YOU ARE LOVED’S 4TH EDITION
108. SIVA NEYA PERAVAI PRESENTED MAKKAL SEVA MAMANI AWARD ON 11.03.2018 AT Nanganallur.
109. INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION SOUHRUDAVEDI WOMENS WELFARE ASSOCIATION WAS GUEST OF HONOUR AT WORLD UNIVERSITY CENTRE, CHETPET ON 11.03.2018
110. INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION JEWEL ONE PURASAIWALKAM, RECEIVED “GOLDEN WOMEN AWARD OF 2018” ON 11.03.2018
111. INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY CELEBRATION RADIO INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY ALL INDIA RADIO PUVAIYAR POONGA IVARAI SANTHIPOM PROGRAMME, AM 720KHZ ON 12.03.2018 AT 01.05pm
112. Chief Guest for ART OF AUTISM DAY on 01-04-2018
113. Guest of HonourIndian Red Cross Society On 8th May 2018
114. Transgender 25 th year silver Jubilee inaugural meeting and was indeed very happy and privileged to release the first invitation. 2018 on 7.06.2018
115. Guest of Honour Aatharv Trust on 13th June 2018.
116. BLISS SOCIAL AWARDS – 2018 for Social Service On 15th July 2018.
117. Orphaned got admission into Sakthi Adharavu Illam .She is living contented and safe live here 15th June 2018.
118. Awareness campaign on fundamental duties .Beneficiaries 150 people in Anna University library.on 07.07.2018.
119. Celebration of Birthday by giving food for old age Home at Annai Ullam on 09.07.2018.
120. Food for mentally challenged children at Balavihar on 19-07-2018.
121. Inauguration of Toilets at Kottaikuppam Village Making it an ODF (Open Defecation Free village) on 26th July 2018.
122. APJ ABDULKALAM 3 RD DEATH ANNIVERSARY in mentally challenged children in HOPE TRUST, AMANJIKARAI on 27.07.2018
123. Installation ceremony as President Rotary Club of Chennai Bharathi.
124. Women Empowerment and Women entrepreneurship with the help of motivational talks in MSME ,Guindy on 24.07.2018
125. Nurture the infants: Spread the joy of Motherhood Conducted Breast Feeding Awareness and it’s Benefits to Mothers of Special Childrens on 01.08.2018
126. Shakthi Women Empowerment Programme
127. Chief Guest The Interact Club at Chennai High School Kotturpuram on 06.08.2018
128. Breast Feeding Awareness at Kasthuribai, Gandhi Govt. Hospital on 07.08.2018
129. Free Skin Camp for Women Corporation Hospital, West Mambalam, on 06.08.2018
130. Chief Guest Sir M. Venkatasubba Rao SchoolIndependence Day Celebration on 15.08.2018
131. 72nd Independence Day Celebrated with a Difference in Vishualy Challenged Girls Home on 15.08.2018
132. 72nd Independence Day Celebrated with Old Age Home on 15.08.2018
133. HELPING HANDS FOR KERALA FLOODS ON 27.08.2018
134. Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Life Time Achievement Award in Medical Field. on 29.08.2018
135. Hope and Care for Tribal People, Free Medical, Cancer Awareness, Personal Hygiene and Value Education talks for Women in Yelagiri, Near Jolarpet. on 30.08.2018
136. Inauguration of 15 Toilets at Kottaikuppam Village on 26th July 2018
137. Chief Guest Campaign for Eye donation Walkathon Event on 01.09.2018
138. CLEAN WALLS on Madras Day on 02.09.2018
139. Mother Teresa Day Celebrated with Care and Compassion at Balaramapuram Leprosy Rehabilitation Colony on 04.09.2018
140. Chief Guest on Teacher’s Day at Govt. High School, Villivakkam
141. Chief Guest Youth Red Cross Society Loyola College on 12.09.2018
142. DT- NEXT NEWS PAPER ARTICLE On 05.09.2018
143. Immediate Help for FIRE Accident in Chetpet. on 15.09.2018
144. World Literacy & Nutrition Day on 08.09.2018 in RAINBOW Home, Chetpet.
145. Food & Personal Hygiene Talk Bentinck Girls Higher School, Vepery on 20.09.2018
146. Food & Personal Hygiene Talk Bentinck Girls Higher School, Vepery on 20.09.2018
147. FREE MEDICAL CAMP on 27.09.2018
148. World elders day Celebration with Humanitarian act for the Road side homeless women. on 01.10.2018
149. Conducted free health camp with free medicine for these God's (HIV) children on 3.10.2018
150. Care and Welfare of elderly people World elders day in Govt Saidapet old age and shelter home for the neglected on October 1/10/2018
151. HERITAGE WALK IN MYLAPORE KINDLE THE TRADITION WITH A DIFFERENCE MADISAAR MAAMI ON 07.10.2018
152. boy Felix had lost both his limbs in a Electric shock. Through this programme they could collect 8 lakhs for the prosthetic hands for this patient. Thanks to whole team of Actors and Nam Oruvar team,Sun television for giving Felix a life and made his parents smile. on 07.10.2018
153. World Mental health Celebrated by giving Motivational Talk for Hearing & Speech impaired Students on 11.10.2018
154. Brahmakumaris and International Association of Facilitators celebrating Womanhood and Work life balance Facilitation workshop on 16.10.2018
155. Environment friendly tree plantation Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Birthday Celebration in Dr. B.M.S. Matriculation Higher Secondary School on 18.10.2018
156. International Day for the “Eradication of Poverty” Eradicate Poverty by Bringing basic human rights and dignity to people by giving them employment but miles to go before I sleep . on 17.10.2018
157. World Polio day celebrated by various public image projects on 24.10.2018
158. Celebrated and jointly conducing the 3 Rd Tamilnadu State level art and cultural festival for hearing and speech impaired children along with Madras association of deaf today 25/10/2018 called "Magizhula". Students from various districts and schools participated .
159. NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION, INDIA ( Pledge )
160 . Darkeness in their lives removed by Light up Deepavalli celebration with Irular community . Special Project by Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi was done on 28 -10-2018 in Anguchetty Palayam near Cuddalore DT. More than 120 people were benefitted
161. 3-11-18 on Deepavalli event Celebrated with 100 homeless road side people
162. Sparkling Deepavalli with people close to my heart always for past 30 yrs. Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi on 4-11-2018 in Balaramapuram Leprosy Rehabilitation center, Villivakkam
163. Interactional RI DT 3232 first Interact school conference on 10-11-2018 In Vidyodaya school T.Nagar for the whole day .Very well organized congratulations to the hard working team behind this success.
164. 10-11-2018 another day of blessing for Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi we did a free medical camp and awareness about personal hygiene for the Visually impaired girls home near beach but who had beautiful mind and positive thoughts and their actions were perfect which left us spellbound
165. 12-11-2018 World Pnemonia day ”gave a talk and made into an interactive session too.Discussed symptoms,cure and prevention and awareness about pnemonia by myself
166. Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi Interact club of Pananthope Railway colony middle school on 13-11-2018 started as usual with #green #Installation by planting of trees
167. 14-11-2018 "Mazhalai selvangalin Magizhchi" Project by Rotary Club Chennai Bharathiand Aadharv trust celebrated Children's day on and gave away things which they needed and also kept various competitions and gave away prizes to the winners in a remote area village Panchayat union middle school Vilangalpattu near cuddalore.
168. 22-11-2018 "Project : Noble deed done when needed most . Gaja Cyclone Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi sent a team for 1 st day free medical camp with free medcines total 10 senior and junior doctors and 4 volunteers Bhuvanesh Raj went to remote villages Kalathur in Tanjore DT worst affected by Gaja cyclone.
169. 25-11-2018 Gaja cyclone Day 2 Free medical camp with free medicines inspite of Heavy rains did not stop these ever dedicated team of 10 young doctors headed by Rtn Dr Megha from Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi who went to 5 villages near Tanjore DT. They screened an treated 250 patients who came even in that heavy rain. This itself shows that the derth of there basic needs are health camps . THANK U ALL .Hats off to ur dedication and team spirit.
170 . 26-11-2018 Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi decided to help joining hands together for cyclone relief at Annanagar Towers club .Many sleepless nights and hard work and Donors contributing generously We were lucky enough to Have our DG Rtn Babu Peram as chief guest and My husband Mr Natesan Ramakrishnan MD Precia Molen India Ltd who had donated 1 lakh rupees and other 8 Rotary clubs joined together by contributing 5000 each .Dhavakumar from Precia Molen who donated 10000 and 5000 from senior Rotarion together we Got 1000 solar lamps and today my team went and gave it to RI DT 2981 . Also we donated for 500 families required materials to the needy THROUGH QUICK ACTION FORCE TEAM WORTH 5 LAKHS directly to the remote villages.It is an interdistrict project of RCCB.
171. 01-12-2018 FREE MEDICAL CAMP (Gaja cyclone)
172. 03-12-2018 "ABLE AND TALENTED CHILDREN OF GOD" PROJECT of Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi went to Physically challenged home near Nungambakkam and spent our day with them for International Day of Persons with Disabilities on 3 December 2018
173. ANNUAL MEGA FREE MEDICAL CAMP WAS CONDUCTED TODAY 5-12-2018
174. 06-12-2018 MORAL VALUE BASED FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES AND INAUGRATION OF VITAL ACTIVITYCENTRE DONE BY VITAL FOR INDIA AND Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi .
175. World International AIDS Day & Christmas Celebration with Special Children of God on 13-12-2018
176. NATIONAL POLLUTION DAY - AWARENESS RALLY WITH OUR INTERACT SCHOOL GOVT PANATHOPE RAILWAY COLONY was done on 14/12/2018
177. “UNARVUM UYIRUM" Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi COMPLETED MEGA BLOOD DONATION DRIVE IN RAJIV GANDHI HOSPITAL GH, FROM 30/11/2018 -14/12/2018 - 15 days continuously
178. Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi PROJECT Volunteers day on 15/12/2018
179. Karam Kappom "Unique clean walls project by Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi by our Director Youth services on 23/12/2018
180. INTERNATIOAL RECOGNITION "Life time achievement #award" from International conference and Global peace awards 2018 on 22/12/2018 held in Chennai in continuation of the #MALAYSIAN PEACE AWARD
181. NEW YEAR CELEBRATION Unique community service Project Rotary Club Chennai Bharathi on 01/01/2019 A journey in search of 1000 homeless people from Chennai central to Tambaram
182. CHIEF GUEST IN GREEN VALLEY MATRICULATION SCHOOL VIJAY TV KALAKAPOVADU YARUA LARGEST HUMAN MISSILE LOGO FORMATION TRIBUTE TO MISSILE MAN ON 04-01-2019.
183. ARUTPERUNJOTHI Thiru Arutprakasam Vallar 196th Birthday celebration on 06/01/2019
184. Rotaract club installation of P.T. Lee Chengalvaraya Naicker Polytechnic college in Vepery on 08/01/2018.
185. 12-1-2019 Rotary club Rotary Youth Leadership Awards "RYLA "(2018-19)
186. DT Next Newspaper on 15-1-2019 Friend, Caregiver to persons with leprosy and Hiv